- At the office I am busy busy busy. Between blogging and bookwriting (my real work at the moment), there's no time to lunch (better than Southbeach), gossip (keeps me away from sin), whine (that was one thing I used to do very efficiently). In other words, blogging makes me more -- ahem -- sublime.
- At home, kids are happier. They ask permission to go out in the middle of a blog: I shoo them away. They ask for money in the middle of replying to a comment: I say -- "go get my wallet, take it - take it -- and get outta here."
- I am called -- refreshingly -- a freshie, a newbie by my blogging berks (for the unhip, that's barkada!). Only in this blog-a-day world!
- As a blogger, I have been described -- for a change -- as bubbly, perky, funny, quirky. Now, if they only knew the offline dullard that's me!
- Retirement seems tolerable, even palatable.
There, Pining, don't make hinaing. Short and straight answers in honor of your meme. (Actually, I have to cook sinaing and press some clothes. Sus, nabisto tuloy -- still a maid of honor!)
Now let me pass this meme on to -- let's see --
Noemi (I hope she hasn't been tagged yet!
Kate (why can't I access your blog?)
Sexy Mom (Hwag madala ha?)
Won't breathe till you tell us: five things that happened to you because of blogging.!